Friday, December 14, 2007

busy, busy merry making

Our tree of whimsy

I am feeling sleep deprived, like a lot. Time is zooming past at light speed and I am running behind, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes and hollering at it to just slow down already. Really, what's the rush? Can't we give ourselves another month?

Not that we haven't had fun. No, we are having quite the time with all the holiday preparations. There is plenty of joy to be had at this time of year.

Like, gingerbread house building,


And snowman constructing.


Let's not forget the holiday picture taking.

Or not.

And there is so much more merry making to be had, all squeezed into the next week!! Like, the shopping, and the Christmas Tea parties, and mama dinners, and Solstice celebrating, and let's not forget the crafting......
Golly, who needs sleep with all of this going on?

3 comments:

emily said...

Hi Aubs!! I haven't even seen your blog yet for some reason and you already have me linked!! You are way on top of it! Your pics are great. Your kids are SO cute!! Fun holiday season, love it!! Em

Aubrey said...

Em,
It's good to hear from you. I found your blog through Sindee's, hope it's okay I linked you...

Aubrey

Stephanie said...

Aah!
I see we wrote the same post!
'Course, you're a few days ahead of me...
and
Doh! Forgot bout the damned gingerbread house kit! It's sittin here on the table somewhere under all this stuff....