Thursday, February 5, 2009

full and satisfied

is it seriously only 15 minutes until friday?
and what am doing up in the first place?

although the days are starting to race by at light speed, and i don't have much time left in my day for all that i wish, i am still loving this new pace.
i am holding on and enjoying the ride. loving the wind through my hair.

today i was told how well suited i was for social work and i am starting to think that i agree. i am truly in love with my job.
i am now considering school to get my bachelors so i could actually run with whatever i choose.
a lot on my plate, no?

4 comments:

Stephanie Ozenne said...

What a great feeling - to have found a thing you love to do. :) Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks Stephanie!
I really appreciate your support.

Anonymous said...

I sister we have a blog also. Now I can see pics of the kids more often.

Jan said...

How lucky for you that you found a job you love. Think of all the poor people that hate to go to work every day. I feel the same about my job. I think you'd do so great in social work. Lucky you!