Tuesday, November 6, 2007

friends

Nothing better than getting together with dear, old friends and chatting it up.

Forever friends Amy and Sindee came over tonight to catch up since it has been way too long.
It was exactly what I needed.
What struck me the most when talking was how different and diverse our individual lives are but the ups and downs, the roller coaster ride of life is the same.
I love the validation and acknowledgment of, yeah, I hear you. Just keep holding on.
I love that there is no judgement, only encouragement and support.
I love that I have friends that have seen me in so many places during the course of my life and no matter the situation, they have never turned their backs.

You both mean so much to me and I will always have a place in my heart with your name on it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was so happy to visit with you that evening too! It amazes me every time we chat or get together how we can pick up where we left off and just talk. We have so many great memories and I'm so happy to have you in my life! Love you Aubs!