Saturday, January 17, 2009

creation


new job
new car
xavi in school
business idea


all these things just one short/long month ago seemed nearly impossible and things i could hardly wrap my brain around.
why would these things happen to me?
we don't have enough money.
aren't i supposed to be happy staying at home with the kids?
who would want to hire me?
i probably wouldn't make enough anyway.

all untrue statements i have continually repeated to myself, and with no surprise my situation stayed exactly the same. then a very simple concept finally sunk in after way too long, all thought is creation. i can change my life in whatever way i choose with the change of my mind and the creative power of my thoughts.

it truly is that simple.

so now i have a new car in the driveway, a new job that i am thrilled about, xavi is happily starting at an awesome charter school next week, and i am starting a business plan for an idea that i am so, so excited about.

truly incredible.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats!! Did you get that job in SL? They called me for a reference and I told them all the wonderful. true. and beautiful things about you. Congrats you deserve it!

Aubrey said...

amy!
Thanks so much for that. I start the job today and am so, so excited.
love you.