Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wishing for a breeze



It is HOT! We don't have air conditioning at the moment (excuse me for those that have heard me say this over and over again) and everyone in this house is feeling the heat. I can't summon much energy being so hot so our activity the past few days has been minimal and close to home.

We did head over to Julie's house for Art and Craft circle and made really cool sun prints. We stayed longer than Julie probably would have liked, but just couldn't leave her swamp cooler! Fun times.Daydreaming.........

Popsicle face


Xavi came up with the idea of counting fruit. He's been very
into adding and subtracting as of late, and I thought his fruit idea
was a brilliant one.
Brother and Sister writing out a scavenger hunt list



Hitting the big purple ball with a big red bat

Getting cool in the pool
Xavi's "Queen Bee" chalk drawing

Dancing to Mom's singing. At least they enjoy my singing!


No comments: