Monday, March 17, 2008

matters of the heart


today i am having plenty of deep thoughts and a few troubles, yet not feeling i have anything unique or interesting to write. i can't seem to put my finger on exactly what i want to say, yet feeling i should write something and maybe, just maybe, i will get some idea what i wanted to say once i say something.

ya know?
not really?
me either.

today i have a confidence problem.
maybe a little bit of a bad attitude?
more possibly a congested and cluttered head, sore throat, and need for curling up in bed with my sheets over my head.

my question:
how does one know when it is their heart speaking little clues to living your authentic and true life or when it is something else entirely? (ego, fear, lack)
how do you gain clarity when it comes to matters of the heart?
do you ever wonder, wish, or fantasize about how your life could of would of been, if only? or, are you completely sure of all of your decisions in life and put up the if-only blinders and forge forward?
does any of these questions even make sense?

any and all wisdom is appreciated................

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope you're feeling better today!

I don't feel like I live in blinders :), but I don't regret, either.

Try to think of it as "things couldn't be any different, and the evidence of that is because It Is.

Dont forget that you're free to re-create your life and your Self every day.
Every moment!
Live the Grandest Version of the Grandest Vision you ever had for Yourself. :)

Let's see if I can find something happy for you....

Manic Screaming by Hafiz:

We should make all spiritual talk
Simple today:

God is trying to sell you something,
But you don't want to buy.

That is what your suffering is:

Your fantastic haggling,
Your manic screaming over the price!


:)

One more:

Every Moment

I rarely let the word "No" escape
From my mouth

Because it is so plain to my soul

That God has shouted, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"
To every luminous movement in Existence.

Aubrey said...

awww steph, your the best. i am feeling better today. just in a funky place and had to shake it loose.
you are such a dear friend.
love you.