Friday, January 18, 2008

a list of some things about my week

1. I cannot stop eating jellied orange candies (you know the ones that look like orange slices?) Despite the funky aftertaste I get now, possibly from eating too many, I continue to eat them, and eat them, and eat them. They just called out my name at the grocery store and when food calls out to you at the grocery store you have no choice but to listen and obey. Am I right?

2. Color is totally rad this week. I have needed to see bright colors clash and mesh together all over the house. Great fun.

3. I have been catching up with previous episodes of Ugly Betty. It rocks my socks. Hilarious.

4. I have eaten out at least once a day since most of my kitchen is still in boxes and there is practically no food to be found, except of course orange candy which I've been taking full advantage of. Good thing there are so many yum in my tum restaurants, although I am starting to have a major craving for a good home cooked meal. Must go grocery shopping.

5. Soleil has gotten really good at saying "your FIRED!" She and Xavi could go on and on for hours in the backseat of the car yelling, "your fired." "No, your fired." "No, your fired." It is really awesome to hear the seventy sixth time at top volume while trying to make a left hand turn in the snow. It makes me want to fire myself.

6. I'm pretty much just listing stuff from the past day, not the past week cause who really remembers what happened yesterday let alone in the past week. Not I. So, I think I will make my exit and say the end.

Dude, there are orange candies calling...........

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Funny!
And I like the new do.
:)
Forget how to make those left-hand turns did ya, when you weren't drivin' for so long?
heehee

Aubrey said...

I know! You would think in the 6 months having my drivers licence I would get the hang of left turns by now, but I still am like totally sucking at it. Maybe you could come over and give me some pointers??