Thursday, August 16, 2007

dinner is served

I really want to start sharing my doings in the kitchen and figured today would be good as day as any. As you will see, I am not a professional food photographer. No glue food here. Isn't that all "non-food" made to look like food anyway? No thank you. I promise it's all much better than it looks. Of course, it's all vegan, all the time. Dig in.Potato Kale soup. An oldie but goodie. The kids eat this up, literally.
And yes, that's a cold one from Wasatch Brewery in the background. Raspberry wheat, divine.
Making my favorite summer treat, Peach Cottage Pudding. Wonderful right out of the oven.
Alright, who am I kidding? It's wonderful standing in front of the fridge at midnight too.

The finished yumminess! Magnifique!



So, what did you eat for dinner??

No comments: