Thursday, October 4, 2007

don't bother me, i'm just reading

I've been slacking with the posting lately. But I'm giving myself a break...you should too.
If it is of any consolation, I have kept up my blog in my head. Full of fascinating and hilarious posts.
I should invent that...a way to imagine what your blog will say in your head and VOILA, it appears into the computer.
I'd be rich I tell ya.

So I have been busy reading...a lot.
Damn you Harry Potter!
Damn you Stephenie Meyer!
Oh, but the reading has been sooo delicious. I just can't help myself. Just like eating an entire chocolate cake because it's so scrumptious you can't stop, but feel quite sick and guilty when it is over. Yet wishing you still had more....
Not that this is an actual real life example, I mean I would NEVER eat a chocolate cake in one sitting.
More like two. :)

I'll give more juicy details of our week later. I suspect the three of you out there are just desperate with anticipation.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

absolutely desperate, yes!

Julie said...

I would definitely buy your invention!! I always have unfinished posts that I start and then never finish and then I just delete them because it's been too long and it's not relevant anymore.

I envy your reading, I long for the days when I can read and rent and watch indie films again:) I love where we as a family are at right now, but those are the two things I do miss. I'm sure I could make time, but lately when I'm by myself, which is maybe an hour after everyone goes to bed, I just veg and watch t.v. Oh, I have it, I can get a dvd player for our bedroom and when everyone else is asleep I can watch a movie!