Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hee Haw

Today we had the joy of going on a field trip with friends to a local corn maze. The day included sliding, mazes, hayrides, running through pumpkin fields, and mingling with furry friends. All in all a superb day.

I would also like to mention the incredible group of women that I get to hang out with. They are the most compassionate, unique, interesting, and intellectual women one could be so lucky to know. I do wish that I could see them more often, but feel lucky for every moment.

Please check out all their inspiring blogs listed under larger band of hooligans.

Hope you are finding some Fall Magic of your own.....













2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the new banner. Isn't it great to be able to change it whenever you want to?

I tag you for Wierd Things meme.

Stephanie said...

You've been issued a challenge - Great Moments on happy-and-free.
HOpe you can play!